Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Beginings

What a start to the summer of 2010. The weather is definitely not in it's right mind this year. It is crazy how the weather is following the mood of the economy; dark, gloomy and some days unforgiving. But like the seasons this all will pass in good time and there will be new beginnings for all.
I am so thankful to all my old friends and new friends for having the faith in me to put them in front of my lens. My mother who hates having her picture taken, and runs when a camera comes out will even let me take her photo. So we are showing progress. I truly enjoy each moment I have with a subject and my camera. In time I know I will make magic happen with my camera. But until then thank you for allowing me to learn with you.
To making memories and saving moments in time for you!
Thank you my friends,
Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment