Thursday, October 27, 2011

52 Week - Dessert - A super Cuties 1st B-Day

I first want to say I am extremely sorry for my lack of participation in the group. Life has been very crazy. My husband is only home 8 days a month, 4 days at a time, so basically I am a single mom. I am the General Contractor on our home's remodel that of course is taking longer than expected, my Healthy Grandma of 99 was just diagnosed with cancer that has put her on a fast track to very sick and unhealthy. (I could write for days on this amazing women) Plus all the family shoots. I know we all have a lot going on and you all are so great on participating, commenting and supporting. From this point forward I will give it my all to be an active participant in this wonderful group. Thank you all for understanding!














 


3 comments:

  1. Becky, this is an adoable picture. I love how it looks like he is adjusting his tie.

    I'm so sorry to hear your grandma is sick & that things are overwhelming right now. This project is just for fun, please don't any additional pressure on yourself. Participate when you can and don't worry about the weeks you can't.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Becky! That tie is so cute!!

    My prayers go out to you and your Grandma too. I echo what Melanie said. We welcome your lovely photos when you are able. When you aren't... no worries and no pressure!

    Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great capture! And I'm totally stealing the idea of putting a tie on a baby! Adorable!!! I'm sorry for all you're going through and like the others said, participate when you can and when you can't, no worries at all. We're just glad to have you here. And I'm sorry about your grandmother. You should definitely document her through photos. I really wish I had done that with my grandparents. Hang in there and your blog buddies are all here for you! :)

    ReplyDelete