Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jamie & KC




I would first like to give a huge shout out to my friend Lance Foster. He is an amazing photographer, supporter and friend. I was not sure I was going to even make it to my first official wedding shoot but I did. However Lance was right there for me to help out if I couldn't. You can check out his stuff at www.justisphoto.com. I hope to one day have the talent he does.
The wedding was wonderful. It was beautifully small with those whom the bride and groom hold close to their heart's. I so appreciate Jamie giving me the opportunity to use my novice skills to bring out the best moments on her day. I wish Jamie and KC and the happiness in the world and my their love bring them a lifetime of riches.
To you Jamie and KC....

No comments:

Post a Comment