Friday, December 11, 2009

Live each day like it's the last!


I am sure that many of you would agree but sometimes it takes a sad reminder to make us realize how precious each moment is. I look at the pictures I have taken or have been taken of my son since he was born. I think it is wonderful how a simple picture, smell or sound can take you back in time. Of course this can bring up feelings of sadness, happiness and or anger. This just proves that we need to keep certain articles to bring us back in time. Those moments helped to shape us and should not be lost. So until your time is expired live like its your last, taste the finer things in life, realize the more you see the less you know and tell those close to you how much you love them. So loves to all my beautiful friends and family. Thank you for all your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment