Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thank you

First off I want to say thank you to all my beautiful friends and their beautiful children for being my practice models. It has been fun and I hope you have enjoyed the pictures.
Photography is definately something that takes years or a lifetime to perfect. I know I am at the bottom of the spectrum but hopefully my skills, talent and expertise will grow rapidly.

I am working on a website to showcase more photos and really get all of this up and running but it may take a little time. Until then if you have been happy with your experience please pass me on to friends and family. If you have not please let me know what I could have done to make your pictures and picture taking experience better.

Thank you all for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment